Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Today is the first day of the rest of my life...

I'm Ashley Ditcharo, my husband calls me "Princess," although sometimes this connection does not fit.  But, hey, since he thinks I am a princess, I don't want to upset him by telling him any different.  Therefore I am what he says I am and if it were any different, he would not say it!  

185 days (depending on the budget) out of the year I am a fourth grade teacher.  365.242199 days out of the year I am a creative mess.  I attempt to make it organized to impress my mother, yet most of the time it does not work out that way.  I hope she understands.  I don't think that my life is any more significant than yours. My blog is not to prove that I am self-centered and vain and expect you to care sooo much!  You have more things to worry about than my "braggings."  

I would love for you to enjoy my craftsmanship of sorts.  I create things:  clothes, purses, headbands, belts, and all other kinds of crazy accessories, household furniture, etc.  The world is a canvas on which I see a hodgepodge of creativity.  Surrounded by a motley collection of fabrics and textiles I attempt to transform boring and sad pieces to one of a kind creations meant just for you.
  
This is me while I type showing you a headband that now is "happier!"

Enjoy as I give you the scoop about my life (well somethings I may leave out) and the inspiration that surrounds it.  It is with pleasure that I pour out some of me so that you will be inspired as well.     

By the way, I am not an A+ speller, I hope YOU understand.


My pirate, which you will meet shortly....


4 comments: