Monday, July 26, 2010

Sweat Shop Time

Yes, I have been in this little pocket of the office for a few hours now. Fortunately I have a sweat shop sympathizer in the next room. He has recently turned the AC on full blast and has renamed himself as the DJ. I guess he knows a thing or two about sweat shop stress.
>>>> Keep the seamstress smiling or she will shred your sweaters (Sorry, the schoolteacher had to include some alliteration).
The mixture of velvet and taffeta makes me have a sudden desire to dig out all of my scarves and unpack all my boots. (This is the back of the newly enhanced cocktail dress - Size M).

Ruffles with some added tea stained lace!
Shazaamm--> Front with a mixture of textiles.
Hanging High and Dry...
Next on the chopping block: a chocolate sweater dress with a myriad of blue hues... Size L.
Anxiously waiting for Kristen Trujillo (sp??) to be my boss this week.

My jams have ended.. Pirate says, "My arm will be removed if I don't come on!!"


3 comments:

  1. Love it, Ash! You are phenomenally talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ashley its lovely. where you get the creations to chop up? thrift store, yard sale? I may send some of my stuff for you to make new and adorable since i have a closet with 25 sizes to choose from! great job! love you and the pirate too much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ashy!

    Aunt Tammy-- I have gotten things from the thrift store. Have not gone yarding yet, but Julie says we need to go bc I would be in heaven.. hehe Bring on the "stuff!!" We love you tooooo====

    ReplyDelete